**All inspired by this post**
(Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, it’s already getting dark out!)
1. Paint your all of your nails except your ring finger one color, I used OPI ‘Did It On Em’.
2. Paint your ring finger another color, mine is Orly ‘Truly Tangerine’.
3. Outline a larger box with a white polish (I used a Color Club Striper Polish in White, and outline a smaller box below it in the center of the first box.
4. Fill in both boxes with the white polish.
5. Outline the shape you’ve created with a black polish (I used another Color Club Striper Polish, this time in Black).
6. Create the same shape you’ve just outlined, but within the white shape.